Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Scrap: Love and Spring

Today my scrap pages are also for Club Scrap's Bootcamp
and the challenge is to use torn papers.

Week 7: Love is in the air
and with Valentine'sDay this week,that is
not so difficult.

For these pages I used Club Scrap's retrat 2013 kit.
On the border I added my text and the date
with letters from a Tim Holtz strip die with
the alphabet that is called Vintage Market.

The heart for this photo is cut with a spellbinder die
and the letters are from the same die as on the border.

Cupid is Tim Holtz mini love stuck movers and shapers
die and the hearts are the mini heart stamp by
 Michael Strong decorated with little red gemstones.

Here you also see the torn border for the challenge.

Here is also the page for next week:
Is it spring yet.

Here I used Club Scrap's Bold Bloom paper
and the same letters as I did in the previous page.

This time I tore up all the porder of the paper
around the photo's and used another color to mat the 
torn paper and photo.
Here another close look at the border of this page
where I used some colorful letters to make it look
more like spring.
We are lucky to have this mild winter this year.
I feel sorry for my friends in the UK with so much
rain and my friends in the US with so much snow.
Hope it will soon be over and spring will realy be there.

The tulips are by Michael Strong
I embossed them with green distress embossing powder
and colored them with green and a touch of orange.



Have a creative day!




No comments: