Sunday, September 21, 2014

Altered Playing Cards #3

Here are my altered playing cards for week #3.
You find all the information about this project on 
Claudine's Blog HERE.
These are the backgrounds of my cards.

For the letters I used 
Michael Strong's Alphabet stamps.
They are stamped with versamarkand embossed with
black embossing powder. Then I colored themin 
a few Autumn colors. I covered a third of the
lettersand added the color with a blending tool.
Moving the yellow post it note I added a second color
and then a third.

This is the finished card.
The bird is embossed with clear embossing powder
and the leaves and twig are from the long die
from Tim Holtz called Autumn Gatherings.

For the other card I used the 
Tim Holtz clock stencil.

On the finished card you see a Tim Holtz stamp
and  the Gadget Gear die.  The little clock
is an embellishment from my stash.

Thanks for looking.
Have a creative day!


4 comments:

mamablitger said...

Oh Hetty these are awesome. Love the finished result. The depth of colors is amzing. Love the crown on the bird and the gears on number two card ! Gosh you are so creative. Thank you for sharing what you create.
Hugs from Monica... Spain

Laura said...

Your altered playing cards are amazing, Hetty! How you pack so much into that small space is so creative!!! I wish I had 1/10th of your creative ideas! Thanks for sharing! hugs, Laura

Gerrina said...

Mooi zijn ze! Die kleuren vind ik prachtig ( net als de letterstempels). Ik had de clock van het stencil eerst niet herkent, maar dat werkt net die achtergrond mooi af... Groetjes, Gerrina

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

these are gorgeous Hetty! I love all the layers of Autumn!