Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Club Scrap BLUEPRINT Blog Hop

Welcome to Club Scrap's monthly Blog Hop.
This month the name of the kit is BLUEPRINT.

Hope you have arrived here from Tricia's blog
and if not,you can find all the blogs
that participate on the main

I decided to make some cards this time
I really need. As we have some people
moving house I need a few of those and
some tags for the flowers I am  going to give.

Also I made some matching evelopes with
that wonderful stencil that came with the kit:
The stencil  measures 8 x8 inch and is perfect for
a normal size card. So I lay down the stencil,
took the 4 matching colors of the kit
(Topaz,Leaf, Earth and Saphire) 
and with a blending tool I colored the paper.

Took out my envelope punch board and started making
envelopes according the instructions on the board.

Here the finished envelope with the card.

To make it easy on myself I have made some quick
and fun backgrounds using the gelli plate with
matching acrylpaint colors to the kit.

You wil notice that the text I have used on all my cards
are not on the stamp sheets. I needed some other sentiments
this time,so I downloaded the matching
fonts to this kit and printed my own sentiments.
This mont's fonts are
The houses you see in the background are a 
Tim Holtz die and is perfect for these
kind of cards.

The heart on this tag is a stamp

Here the sentiment is a stamp
from the kit.

Not only do I need some moving cards,
I also need some cards for the 
Jewish New Year
which is starting tomorrow.
For these cards I also made the background
with the gelli plateand matching acrylic paints.
I have cut out a pommegranate from paper 
and added this to the paper to get the shape.
Using some stencils on top for fun effects.

Here are the finished cards. The hebrew text is from my stash and 
is the hebrew for Happy New year.The colors of the kit
were just perfect. The golden paper has the color of honey that we
eat on the apple to wish each other a very sweet year.

Here are two tags I made for the flowers. The pommegranate
is cut out and added with some foam tape to the tag
and little red rhinestones are the pips in this fruit.

Wishing all my Jewish craft friends a very happy,
healthy, crafty New Year and let's hope
for a little more Peace to the world.

Now on to the next blog and see what 
Kay has for great ideas for you

Thanks for looking
and thanks for leaving your comments.









18 comments:

Annette said...

Hetty you have outdone yourself this month. Love your tags and cards.

Lisa Kay--Paper Artist said...

Fabulous cards, Hetty! The recipients will be delighted!

Carolyn said...

Gorgeous gorgeous!

Tricia Morris said...

Happy New Year, Hetty! I love all of your cards and tags. It's so much fun to have gel prints waiting, isn't it? Thanks for hopping with us once again!

Capescrapper said...

Hetty, well you did it, you came up with some totally unique cards! Love the Gelli plate designs and the stenciled envelope, just brilliant!! :) Thanks for sharing.

Classygirl said...

Love your tags and cards and that envie is super cool!

Ink Stained Roni said...

Your cards, tags and envies are wonderful...I love how you made matching envies for the moving cards. Such a great idea.

It looks like you had lots of fun with the gelli plate as well.

Thanks for sharing your creations Hetty!

MyAuntKat said...

Hetty, the tags and cards are wonderful. LOVE the envelope idea!

Queen of Dishing said...

What wonderful tags, I love them! This reminds me I got a gelli plate and haven't even opened it up yet!!

Karen Wyngaard said...

So many neat Blueprints goodies! TFS!

Wendy Bellino said...

Hetty! I don't know where to start! That envelope though! Fabulous idea!

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Hetty! Amazing cards and tags. (and envelopes too!) Wow you were busy! Loved your gelli prints. Have a great day and Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Your cards and tags are wonderful. I especially like your envelope. I also had not thought of that house die. I have to pull it out. Thanks for the ideas.

Kay Williamson said...

Oh love the envelope, along with all the rest. You really out-did yourself! Busy super creative hands at your house!

Unknown said...

The cards are gorgeous and love the matching envelopes. The tags are wonderful too.

rettaescape said...

Beautiful tags, cards and envelopes! Happy New Year to you!

Jill P said...

beautiful work Hetty

Unknown said...

Happy New Year, Hetty! What a super array if goodies you have crafted! Inspiring work.