Saturday, September 20, 2014

Saturday Sketch: Tell your story

I belong to a group called:

AlteredTatteredandTimeworn

(formerly knon as All Things Tim)
and this is the sketch for September.

This is the card I made with the inkpot and quil
movers and shapers. The background of the card
is one of the Tim Holtz papers from a 8x8 inch block.
I took some musicalpaper and embossed it with
the script embossing folder. After embossing I added
vintage photo distress ink to the embossed script.

The sentiment is from the set  Simple Sayings.

I had to cut the feathers into smaller ones
to make themfil to the card.

Thanks for looking.
Creative greetings,



3 comments:

Kathy Eddy said...

oh, I love this one Hetty! Great job on it!

Unknown said...

What a FUN card!!!! That is awesome!!!!

mamablitger said...

Hetty this is such a great card. Love the creative way you used thr ink- pods and the feathers. Love that feathers have a different angel so that they are not symmetri thank you for sharing your creativity.
Hugs from Monica.... Spain