Saturday, May 30, 2015

Saturday Sketch: Italian Coffee


Good Motning to you all!
Have you missed me?

Well I have missed my craft room and I am glad to be 
back after a fantastic vacation in Tuscany,Italy.
You will notice that my card today and my scrap pages
will have that as a theme for the next couple of days.

So for today I used the Italian colors for
the MS May/June sketch card. Here you see
the sketch that I used:

You know how it is when you come back from vacation
you have tons of email and one stuck out:
the one from the Coffee Loving Cardmakers.

There will be another Summer hop and you all know
how I love tomake coffee cards,so I had to make
this one:
Italian Coffee!
Fun recipe can be found here:



So I stamped Michael Strong's large coffee cup stamp
with versamark and embossed it with red embossing powder.
Inside the lines I colored with 2 colors of gree pencil.

The sentiment: Buongiorno (Italian for good morning)
is written by hand with a red marker and unched out with this
word window SU! punch.
I also decorated the inside with a stamped cup
and a sentiment about coffee.
Of course we had our coffee breaks while spending
wonderful days driving and being the tourist.
Such wonderful coffees and great pastry. Yum!

Thanks for stopping by.
Ciao!

Have a creative day!






2 comments:

Wendy's Mhaaksels said...

Oh I'll make this one for my daughter, coffee-lover :D
Greetings from Holland, Wendy

Laura said...

What a fun post!! I loved seeing the link to making the Italian style coffee! And your card is just beautiful! I thought you had purchased a buongiorno stamp while on the trip...Ha! You do amazing calligraphy! You could make your own stamps with your wonderful script!! Thanks for the very fun post with your beautiful coffee card!!!