Saturday, August 29, 2015

Saturday card: challenges


Happy Saturday to you all!

Here I am with a card I made for 2 challenges:
Sketch challenge
over at the 

and a color challenge

came quickly to my mind and here is the result:
First I stamped the square on the papaya colored 
paper and embosed it with jade embossing powder.
Cut out the stamp and matted thison lavender colored paper.

On top of the square I embellished it with quite a few
lavender colored gemstones.
A bakers's twine and a birthday sentiment finished
the card.

Thank you for looking!
CAS(E) this Sketch
Have a creative day!



3 comments:

Naki said...

This is very pretty! I love the image that was embossed:-) Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

Indy's Designs said...

Like the square stamp! Cute card! So glad you were inspired to use the colors of this week's Cupcake Inspirations challenge!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

Leigh Penner said...

This is so fun and pretty! Great take on the sketch!