Sunday, February 28, 2016

i {heart} sketch 140 again: Friendship

Hello,
here I am again with the card sketch for
for I forgot I had to use one of
their digital images and so I 
made this card with their lovely
Friendship set (of course with coffee!)
As you can see the card sketch also has a twist: 
you can do the sketch or make a shaped card.
This time Idid both. I found an image of a coffee cup
and enlarged it for a card size.
Here is the image,you might like to use it too:
Just save the image with you right mouse button
to your own computer and feel free to use it for your card.

The sweet girl is colored with pencil and her dress is a piece
of the background design paper..

Thank you for looking and
 have a lovely Sunday.

13 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

I love the way you have used words as your 'square' elements. I wish I'd thought of that x

Jennifer Scull said...

this is just amazing! love that you put it on the coffee cup! :)

Kathy S said...

I love it Hetty!!! This is marvelous and I love how you used the same paper on the cup as you did for her dress. Really ties it in. I also love the corrugated cup holder and used the sentiment for the sketch element trio. Perfectly creative. Thanks for joining us this week at From The Heart Stamps Sketch Challenge. Take care.

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, Hetty, this is so cute and adorable! Love the coffee cup shape! The little girl is precious! This is one of my favourite colour combos too! Love it!

Terry D. said...

This is soooo Cute ! Thanks for the download too....Have a Great day !

Lori Kobular said...

Love the papers you used on this adorable coffee card!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cute card Hetty, great take on the sketch - and thanks for the template of the mug.
Blessings
Maxine

Unknown said...

thank you! Great card ... and love the image!
Sandra

Imke said...

Stunning shape Card, Hetty and this sweet Little Girl fits perfectly. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your Card !!

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a Twist # 140 @ From the Heart Stamps !!

My new crafty home: My Crafty Place

Brenda said...

You really rocked this challenge! The coffee cup shape is perfect for this little cutie and I love the way you played out the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at From the Heart Stamps i {heart} sketches with a tWist!

Unknown said...

What a fabulous shaped card! This is the perfect image to use with it too :-) Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps in our weekly sketch challenge :-)

Finding Your Niche said...

I love this. Love the shape and all the details. One of my favs.

Tip Top said...

LOVE this! Thanks for joining in with us at i {heart} card sketches with a tWiSt