Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Birthday Pizza

Today I share a card with you  that I made for a sketch
challenge and is a great male card for a birthday.
I used the stamps and papers from Club Scrap's
Trattoiria November kit.

You find the stamps HERE and HERE.
I colored the pizza with my zig waterbrush markers.
The red background is a panel I had left over from
printing the digital backgrounds and was perfect to use here.
The baker's twine is from my stash and makes all the colors
together so Italian.

This is the sketch I used from the

Don't you love this sentiment?!

And here is the inside of the card with some left over
pizza parts and a hand drawn line around the border.
The sentiment comes with the stamps.

Thank you for looking
and have a delicious creative day!


2 comments:

KimB said...

Love how the theme of food runs through all the layers of your card Hetty, and you pizza's look fabulous - colourful and tasty! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Laura said...

Your pizza card is just too cute! Now I have a taste for pizza!!