Monday, November 13, 2017

Owl I want for Christmas is .....

Just in the nick of time I made my card for
the progressive challenge on 

the Limited Runs Facebook group.
I was inspired by the sketch challenge


On the front of the cardI used the owl image of the progressive challenge
and some lovely Christmas design paper. The branches are thinlit dies
by Tim Holtz and the sentiment is printed with the computer.
Not only did I decorate the outside,

I also made an owl for the inside!
Both owls are colored in photoshop and cut out
after printing.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

It's Wonderful, I love the Christmas theme for him.
Faith
x

Laura said...

Just gorgeous!! Love the color scheme and the layout and the pretty printed paper! The branches are way cool too! Thanks for sharing!