Saturday, January 6, 2018

Club Scrap January kit: Surprise

Here we are with a new project with this month
Club Scrap digital kit called
Surprise
You find this digital kit (see here all
the elements) in the digital store
of Club Scrap HERE for only $ 4,95.
I started out by coloring this clipboard in green
acrylic ink. The size of this clipboard is A5.
I found some circle stamps I had in my stash
and mde the boarder look like the printed paper
I was going to use. The year is made out of 
transparant stickers from an old kit (not sure
which one). The ribbon on the clip is from
2005 Avant Garde. You see I am using my stash!
Here a close up of the stamping
and the stickers.

Now I added the paper and a sentiment
from the the digital Surprise kit.

Then I printed a calendar I found here
and also added the confetti circles in various colors
matching the numbers on the cards.

Thank you very much for looking
and have a creative day!

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You always have such lovely ideas,this is so colourful and pretty.
Faith
x

Laura said...

Your cutting board style calendar is wonderful, Hetty! I love it! You did a great job painting it and adding the circles! Very professional looking! Thanks for sharing and also for the link to the calendar printouts!