Saturday, January 20, 2018

More coffee!


More scraps from my table, honest!!
(you should see my table....did you see a few posts back?
So I truly try to use up some of it this weekend.
The stamp with my name on it is
specially made for my by my coffee friend Joanne.
You can see her stamps at Stampin'Funn
and have her make up your own stamp.
The sentiment on the card is also by Stampin'Funn.

I made this card with the sketch on

I had these papers and cut outs
left over from the Coffee hop
from last year.


And I found a coffee theme challenge on the
How I would love to win some of their
fabulous new coffee goodies!! 
You have to go and check out their blog.

As unfortunately I do not have their stamps, I have used 
the papers that go with the Stampin'Up! Coffee stamps.
Here i cut out the can and cups and added them with
foam tape to the background.

Thank you for looking 
and have a creative day!



7 comments:

sansuey said...

Nice use of the papers! Really cute card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great use of words, great design and colours.
Faith
x

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Hetty - love your colours and your interpretation of the sketch
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Mensing said...

Lovely card! And such a fun sentiment. Thanks for playing along at Casual Fridays Friday Challenge - More Coffee Please. DTM Lisa

Susan Powell said...

Love that fun polka dotted paper! Great card! I too have a huge pile of scraps I'm working my way through - sometimes I want to just toss it all but then I see something in it that sparks an idea, I may never get through it all because I seem to be adding to it more than taking from it :)

Irit Shalom Designs said...

Love your coffee card a lot! Sorry for being late with comments, but still want to tell how lovely it is. Thanks for playing with our Casual Fridays challenge.