Monday, February 12, 2018

Cupcake Inspiration for Valentine

Today my card is inspired by a picture on the

Don't these cupcakes look delicious!
I also use the sketch from February from the


My card is made with the direct to paper technique
and used thes tree colors of oxide distress inks and
a few drops of water.

Add the ink to the craft sheet, spray water and
pick up the paint with the white paper.
When the ink is dry it is ready for stamping.
The background stamp is an old wooden stamp 
from Club Scrap.

I think it is from the Fizz kit 2007. The sentiment is
from the matching unmounted rubber sheet.

I also colored some of the circles with the stamping ink
with a waterbrush. Finishing off the card with
a few white sequins.

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!


6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A fabulous card Hetty - love how you have used the circle stamp to mimic the cupcakes. your background is fabulous - I must try that technique
Blessings
Maxine

KnitterPam said...

Just gorgeous, Hetty! You have inspired me to make something similar for the Valentine's cards for my daughter's school party. :) I can't wait for the new Oxide colors to come out. I am so addicted to these! Have you seen them used on glossy paper then wiped with baby wipes or distress glaze? It's amazing!

Capescrapper said...

Such a fabulous card Hetty!!! love the colors!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous background colours Hetty, great stamp and effect.
Faith
x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
Danijela

Wendy Bellino said...

I love those whimsical hearts! Fizz was such a great kit, I'm sorry I missed that one. Super fun CAS card Hetty!